Helpy represents an online application usable through web (first step) and mobile devices (second step).
It means to let consumers to create “dedicated requestes” referred to specific “life categories” like home care, personal care and restaurants. Helpy will get in charge for each request identifing the correct stakeholder (partner) through commodities sector, specific request (budget, timing...) and geographic area (zip code and town). Once that Helpy will identify the correct stakeholders to send the request to, it will plan the most responding cluster in terms of time reaction:
1. Level. Instant dispatch
2. Level. Dispatch after 24 hours.
3. Level. Dispatch after 48 hours.
4. Level. Dispatch after 72 hours.
5. Level. Dispatch after 120 hours.
The stakeholders (partners) will receive an email with informations of the Helpy (nothing about Helpy’s user) and in the same email there will be a link to answer to the request. After the click the partner will join on Helpy website and will decide if accept at all the request (or part of it proposing an alternative about day, price…) and send the offer.
For every offer the user will receive a notify email with the details of the offer and the link to see it in Helpy web site. In every offer will be present all the informations regarding the offer ( type of service, costs, timing) and the partner with his contact and with available links to his website, his Tripadvisor page, his Facebook page and other (the partner could decide different links).
The user could valuate the offers and decide his choice. After the decision of the user the request will close and the winner partner will receive a notify about the choice and about the user with all his contact (the user can decide which kind of contacts will be available on his profile). Losers partners will receive a standard email notify with the invite to updgrade his level (no invite to upgrade for first level partners).
After 7 days the user will receive an email from Helpy for an evaluate form. In this form the user could:
1. Evaluate the partner*
2. Delay the evaluation in a determinate day (he will receive an email that day)
3. Decide not to evaluate the partner
Every Helpy user has a personal area where he can:
1. Modify his profile
2. Create new request
3. View his old requests and filter them from different charatestics
4. Duplicate old request, modify and launch a new “similar” request
5. Modify the request “status” (waiting, accept, finished)
6. Delete finished requests
7. Suggest a request to a friend by email or social network or share the request on social network
The partner has a personal area where he can:
1. Register, login and create his profile
2. Modify his profile and his page*
3. Create new services not linked to his category
4. Duplicate and change quickly an offer
5. Delete “new offers” (point 3)
6. View, filter and answer to received requests
7. Delete requests
8. Upgrade his level or buy banner or promotional services
This contest is related just to the first step of our project, in which we will create the web site. In next step, with another budget, we will ask also to create two mobile applications, one for consumers (send and manage requests) and one for partners (receive and manage requests). The developer who will create the web site in the first step will have many possibilities for implementing also second step.