I'm looking for a talented web developer / designer to help customize an OpenCart site. We compete with eBay, The Iconic and other huge known sites. Therefore someone with high attention to detail and design is required to assist.
We want our site to be up there with eBay, The Iconic in terms of design, user functionality. Someone who is up with modern, contemporary websites.
I know they have thousands of developers, but we are a young start up looking for a good strong relationship. Definite guarantee of ongoing work
Please do not bid, if you cannot agree.
Here are the things that I NEED included.
- Top bar floats when user scrolls down. (Search, shopping cart, wish list and login area remains stays)
- The «My Account» link at the top header should be switched from a link to the OpenCart
admin page to a popup or drop down that allows users to enter their login details
• The register button on the new drop down / popup should cause another popup requiring
registration details or link to a registration details
• Shopping cart in the header should be refined to be unique and user friendly
• When hovering on a product listed on the homepage for example, the add to cart and
view button should be present.
• ALL products no matter where they are listed should have titles» ie on the homepage,
the specials or new items do not show the product name unless hovered on and on the
category pages, the titles do not show.
• The product page (when actually viewing a product should be refined in a user friendly
• When viewing a category, the product layout is terrible and needs to be refined to
• The Filter on the left hand, when searching products side also needs to be refined.
50 freelancers estão ofertando em média $543 para este trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks