A LIVINGSOCIAL-Like Web Site devolopment. Not A Clone. (Budget$4000)
The purpose of this document is to communicate the understanding of the project requirements and tasks for the Groupon and Livingsocial. This is not a clone site.
The site project will have many similarities to daily deals web sites like SCOUTMOB/ Livingsocial, etc.
It will have several aspects of user interfaces for the admin, the sales personnel, and the end user. Each user interface will be designed to make it as easy as possible to maintain a straightforward look and feel.
IMORTANT: NO Upfront payment whatsoever! Payment Options, Based On Small Payments of $300/$400 for each mile stone will be released after each Mile Stone is Completed, Tested, and approved by our PM With final payment will be Paid after the web site development is completed, Tested, and approved. (20% of the budget will be paid when full successful completion of this web site.)
2. After Each mile stone is completed, and the payment R Released We will own the proprietary code, designs/The intellectual coded property and then finally after the final payment we’ll own the intellectual coded property for the whole web site.
3. The site cannot be from a template already available on the Internet
4. The site must be easy to navigate
5. Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a MUST
6. The site must contain a section to change the look and feel (Templates)
7. The site must be customizable to the end user
8. It must handle a heavy traffic without crashing
9. PHP is the preferred language
10. The site must contain high security for secured transactions.
11. NO BACK DOOR ACCESS CODE OR SQL INJECTION WILL BE ALLOWED
12. NO RIGHTLICKING TO COPY ANY CONTENT OF ANY PAGES WILL BE ALLOWED. ALL IMAGES AND COPYRIGHT CONTENT MUST HAVE A WATERMARK/HIGHER SECURITY CODING
13. The site must have a fail-over server so it can handle the amount of traffic which will be anticipated
14. This development must free from Bugs.
15-Highest quality clean coding is a Must
This site should be designed from the ground up using latest PHP and MYSQL. (We welcome your suggestions) There will be no third part designs allowed. The only third party applications which will be tolerated are ones that would be used as modules to help improve the site, however, there should be no visible references pointing back to the original designing party; moreover
We will have ownership of all the proprietary code implemented.
Once the user visits the website the user can get the suggested city deal from the IP address tracked by our system, or if required, the user can change the location manually by selecting the city from the list of given cities and Category. The system must also collect their email address, gender, and other basic information.
The front Page
The front page will feature random or main deals of the day for the visitors' current location; however, once a user selects or views a deal, the system should track the consumer search behavior and suggest deals according to that particular user's behavior.
The user will then be able to customize his or her page to showcase different deal categories as either a toolbar or a dashboard according to their interests. If possible, the user will be able to customize the page without becoming a registered member. The system should already know the user based on the email address provided when first visited the site.
The web development should also include the Web Design (The overall look and feel) Wireframes/Mock-up’s Graphics, etc. We already have the Home Page illustration as an Idea/ Visualization for Brainstorming design for the Top home page and the Story-Board is done but we need Animation plus the Logo But both will need editing...
Web development from A- Z will be will be ur responsibly EXCEPT The Logo, Legal issues/contracts, and the animation, etc.