I recently had my website redeveloped ([url removed, login to view]) and I’m looking for a web-developer to make a few minor changes. The following points are listed in order of priority:
1. Minor edits to blog layout on homepage: increase padding above and below each featured blog image so it is the same pixels as padding between lines and images on artist page ([url removed, login to view]). Decrease size of blog post headings so they are same size as headings in right hand column (ie. “beinArt Publishing”, etc.). Remove Read more button and increase length of blog text snippets so they are more than double the characters. (note. number of characters in all blog snippets should be the same) At end of each snippet, after “…” add “Read More” as hyperlinked text, linked to blog post. Slightly reduce font size of the "Blog" heading on homepage. Reduce size of padding between line above heading “Blog” and line below heading “Blog
2. Increase padding size above images in side column widgets so they are same as padding between lines and images on artist page. (note. this needs to be site wide)
3. Please change the FB like & share (with count) on the homepage and individual blog posts to the "button count" version (see Layout drop down menu here: [url removed, login to view]). Also add tweet button (with count). Also, make padding above and below this bar on homepage same pixels as padding between lines and images on artist page.
4. Find and install a plugin that includes a profile for the blog authors at bottom of posts, with link to their site and social media profiles.
My friend's blog has this: [url removed, login to view] Note: It will also need to be styled. Also restyle blog author pages ([url removed, login to view]) and display all posts by the author (style like blog snippets on homepage)
5. Make pagination style the same on search, blog and artist page. Make all like search pagination but show only show 4 numbers at a time (current page number and page on either side then “…” and last page number). Plus increase padding above and below pagination so it is same as padding between lines and images on artist page. (Note. If you are able to complete point no. 12, then there will be no need to alter style of pagination on artist page as this page will not need pagination)
6. reduce size of padding below date and author txt on individual blog posts so it is the same as padding between lines and images on artist page
7. When android phone is flipped on side, the website logo, social media and join mailing list buttons are not centered with content. Please fix this so they are centered.
8. On blog posts, please remove padding from left and right of images with captions so that images line up with text. See example on second image in this blog article: [url removed, login to view]
9. Check out the homepage on an android phone and scroll down to the beinArt Publishing and Jon Beinart headings and images. Notice the headings are centered (they should be justified to the left) and the images and lines are not centered on the screen. Plus the two horizontal lines do not extend all the way to the left like all of the other lines. Please fix this. I would also like the images in homepage blog snippets and right column (site wide) to span the same width as the text on android and iPhone.
10. If you look at this page on Ipad ([url removed, login to view]),
the text is displaying strangely for the first two books. It goes "ORDER FROM: LAST... then skips to below the image before the txt continues. Can you fix this so that the text continues beside the image on ipad?
11. make white space around skull in favicon transparent and make sure that favicon is site wide.
12. Make artist page ([url removed, login to view]) load in increments, like Pintrest so I can list all of the artists listed on one page.
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $528 para este trabalho
Hi, My Name is Rajeev, I am a freelance professional from India, Wordpress is my speciality. Vast Experience in both design and development. Look forward to hear from you!! Regards --
I can make all the 12 changes to the wordpress website. I am highly skilled in wordpress. I have installed,configured and customized many wordpress websites. My profile is self explanatory. Hire me.
Dude from the description sounds like you have been having a hard time with Indians :-) I can do your work www.software-nation.com read my reviews and check out my portfolio.
Hello, I'm a WordPress developer. I'll be able to do those 12 customization tasks you mentioned. Please see my portfolio at CodeCanyon: http://goo.gl/ho5Ar1 Thanks and God bless! ThemePlugger
Hi! I am interested in your project. I have much experience in developing wordpress projects. If you wish to hire me , please send me a message. Thank you