Complete design and development of a new professional homepage and inner page designs (120 Pages +) with enhanced graphics for www.anycreditmortgage.biz. I need a experience team of developers who can get the job done! Must have mortgage degsign experience, only those who can show past designs with reference will be pick!!!
1. Development of a ‘Loan Module’ through which users can apply for various types of loans.
2. Development of a ‘User Manager’ module through which user can login and check the status of their loan.
[login to view URL] of a ‘Newsletter Module’ through which users can subscribe for weekly newsletter.
4. Development of ‘Terms and Condition’, ‘About Us’, ‘FAQ’ pages with search engine friendly URL’s along with content writing for these pages.
5. Development of other features and functions like ‘Find a Realtor’, ‘Find Insurance Quote’, along with its administration suite modules to handle these sections dynamically.
6. Development of Mortgage Calculators for various financial calculations and a simple e-docs section, which shall allow the users to download several forms in PDF formats.
7. Development of a mortgage application to be received through email.
8. provide content for website, the content will be SEO for search engine
9. Development of detailed Site Map page, which can be updates dynamically from the admin suite.
10. Live chat, we already have th software for it.
11. Development of a ‘Promotional Banner’ where a client gets 3 day and 2 night stay in a hotel on closing a deal.
12. Logo design
13. Content writing for the website
14. Development of a Mortgage application
Administration Suite Features:
Development of a Secure Administration Suite for managing various aspects of the site.
1. Development of a ‘Admin User Manager’ for managing various admin users and their rights/roles.
2. Development of a ‘Loan Manager’ for managing the loan requests submitted by the online users. Administrator can also change their status by approving them or declining them.
3. Development of a ‘Newsletter Module’ for sending newsletter to users. Administrator can also create newsletter template and schedule to send newsletter template on a particular date in future.
4. Development of a ‘Content Management System (CMS)’ for adding new pages and updating the content of these pages.
5. Development of a ‘Banner Manager’ system where various holiday packages can be entered and assigned dynamically to any client who closes a deal.
Max bid is $3200.00