MyBookSpace, Inc. is a small and innovative company recently formed in California. We're looking for a platform to do the following:
- College students list their books
- College students can browse books
- College students can place a bid on books
- College students can register, login, manage their account, etc.
- College students (sellers) can review bids and choose a buyer by several variables (location, price, turnaround, proximity, etc.)
We are working on the full system specifications. It is a complex project and don't try to sell us an open source solution. This project is similar to what GetaFreelancer offers, but it's for books and the site flow must be totally different.
Here's what you'll have to do (please break down cost in estimate by the following categories):
- 1x logo
- Layout for entire page (no templates; web 2.0 style)
- Front end application (user interface, user backend, user features & functionality including the bidding process)
- Back end (admin; can administer users, post news, administer books and book database)
- Please add the phrase "i read this" in your first message to us
- Spider to populate database with college books (author, ISBN (10/13), title, year, edition, picture)
- SEO for 3 months; need to be on page 1 on Google for any of the following keywords: "cheap college text books"; "cheap college books"; college books
Let the bids come!
38 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3972 para este trabalho
" I read this" WE'LL GIVE YOU BEST PRICE + BEST SOLUTION. KINDLY VIEW PMB TO SEE MORE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR PROJECT. THANKS, TECHMARTSOLUTIONS TEAM
Hello! I see this project as an interesting opportunity for us to show our professional skills. Plese see PMB for details. Vladimir Stus' TechnoPark Corp.
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range. Our Professionals are keen to work on this project. Please check your PMB for more details.
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [url removed, login to view] you to please check your PMB and let us know if you require more information about us. Thanks :)