NOTE: All pages on this project have been sampled in GREAT DETAIL. Download the word document for additional information and view the site map and DETAILED sample pages at:
[url removed, login to view]
This will be a RELATIVELY easy project for a skilled MySQL database and PHP programmer because of the detail of the sample pages and ease of use of the YouTube API. If you are not a skilled MySQL database and PHP programmer DO NOT BID on this project as it will be very difficult.
MyVideoTracker will be a free online analytic tool that allows YouTube members and social media professionals to easily track uploaded YouTube videos. MyVideoTracker members will be able to import all videos automatically from their own YouTube account. Members will also able to track additional videos by adding them to their MyVideoTracker account. (NOTE: MyVideoTracker only works with YouTube videos).
In addition to make MyVideoTracker reports more useful, members will be able to categorize their videos to allow grouping on reports.
MyVideoTracker utilizes the YouTube APIto retrieve user and video information that is continually updated. YouTube defines their api as:
YouTube offers open access to key parts of the YouTube video repository and user community, via an open API interface and RSS feeds. Using our APIs, you can easily integrate online videos from YouTube's rapidly growing repository of videos into your application. After you've created a developer profile, you'll be ready to tap into the power of YouTube.
• Allow users to create a free MyVideoTracker Accounts
• Allow users to add a YouTube video channel to account
• Allow users to add additional “tracked” videos to account
• Allow users to create reports based on channels and tracked videos that are only viewable to them after creating an account and logging into account
• Allow users to export report to an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
• Allow a master account to create reports that are available as samples viewable by all site visitors and not just login visitors
• Allows a report to be created and run without being saved
• Allows a report to be created and saved with current viewership and other information
• Allows a report to be edited
• Allows a report to be able to be run again at a later date and that data compared to last saved information
• Allows members to categorize videos so that videos can be grouped in reports
• Has a MySQL database to store above information
• Utilizes a MySQL database to run “help topics” (see help topic sample pages at above URL)
• MUST USE an include file for the header and footer navigation so that ONE file can be updated and
As mentioned above a very detailed site map and sample pages are available at [url removed, login to view] Clicking on the icon for the pages will show you the detailed for that page.