Unfortunately I ran out of time and I need this project completed as soon as possible. I need necessary changes, fixes, design changes done throughout the site before you replace the old and bring the new live for me. The site will need a couple of (two or maybe three if less) updates before going live. You will not be adding any add-ons as they are already installed they just may need tweaking and or updating and checked to make sure all is working and configured properly (only 3-4 add-ons). You will need to be familiar with OSCommerce 18.104.22.168 in order to look over, change, check, configure, fix errors & make some design changes throughout the site.
Things that need to be configured and or set up are the Google Data Base feeds, along with Header Tags SEO which needs to be looked over & configured & make sure its working properly along with CCGV which has an error & may need tweaking & or updated to work properly. Also to make sure site is tested to WC3 complaint... I have a few errors that are pretty easy to take care of .. see below for example
1) Header Tags Seo - Page Control - Error: Page not added - file name is invalid - [url removed, login to view] exclude
2) Header Tags Seo - Social - Error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for each in /home/xxx/public_html/new/admin/includes/functions/[url removed, login to view] on line 514
3) Under Tools - Cache Control - Look at the very top of page - Error: Cache directory does not exist. Please set this Configuration->Cache. This just needs to be set up very easy fix..
4) Generate Catalog(s) - Warning: require([url removed, login to view]) [[url removed, login to view]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/new/admin/[url removed, login to view] on line 28
5) When you click on Checkout and click to use one of the social login such as Facebook or Google to checkout you get an error that states "There was an error with your Social Login attempt !" need to figure out why.
6) Need to have an image displayed when looking at product in admin section.
I have a list which includes as described above along with the design changes, changes colors inside the box, changing the font size and color, adding a few pictures, changing some wording - which all can simply be done by tweaking the [url removed, login to view] - I will need the Checkout and Login to be revamped to look differently to make it look a little smother and nicer etc...have examples - but again it is just a lot of tweaking that needs to be done so I will need someone who knows about OSCommerce website design.
Before applying for this job you must be able to understand & speak English & to be able to communicate with me at all times as I like to be kept updated on progress. More work will be needed in the future so will be hoping to find someone I can always work with.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $107 para esse trabalho
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Kind Regards,
Hello - my team has very wide experience in OSCommerce development (core/contributions/theming), we did more than 50 projects based in OSC and can start asap. Our rate is $19 per hour.