We need a new mediamonkey web site that includes (in order of priority):
1) Software repository (similar in functionality to [url removed, login to view]) to replace the current static content at: [url removed, login to view]
2) Site UI redesign including templates for online store (element5), phpbb, phpmyfaq, mediawiki
3) Change static [url removed, login to view] to a dynamic blog-like component w/ rss and integration with a mailing list
4) New dynamic mailing list functionality (e.g. [url removed, login to view] )
5) It would be nice to be able to outsource content for foreign language sales of MediaMonkey to foreign-speaking contributors. For such cases, it would be ideal if we could allow the foreign affiliate to modify specific content on the foreign language site via some sort of CMS.
6) As described, there are requirements for a fair amount of dynamic content all of which requires access control and some sort of directory. It would be ideal if functionality requiring access control could use a central directory so that users don't have to enter multiple usernames and passwords. That could mean using phpbb's directory.
7) Upgrade of dynamic faq (phpmyfaq) to system integrating helpdesk with dynamic faq (e.g. cereberus)
8)Whatever solution is proposed must be as SEO friendly as the current site.