We need a Zencart store created, with the design based on an already-existing store. I will reveal the existing URL to the winning bidder. It's a small food store, They have about 40 products and about 10 categories. The implementation should be fairly standard, with a few twists:
- When implemented, the stores should not have the standard OScommerce template look - they should look similar to the present site.
- The category navigation, category lists and product lists should all be dynamic, so that adding or removing a category in the backoffice will happen automatically on the site.
- Liberal use of CSS for ease of redesigns at a later date.
- We want a left-hand category menu to assist in site navigation.
The discounts should enable the following:
Buy x get $y off
Buy x get y% off
Buy x get y free
Buy at least x quantity and get $y off
Buy at least x quantity and get y% off
Buy at least x quantity and get y free
- These should be triggered by 3 possibly ways: voucher code entered on the basket page, coupon code entered on the basket page, or automatically.
- There should be a mechanism to flag a product as a 'special offer' - so that the merchant can make a product have a image or note against it in the bestseller or product list page.
- Was/now pricing - so we can show a product WAS this price, but now is this new, lower price.
The shipping should enable different pricing models depending on delivery zone. For example delivery to the UK zone calculations look like this:
5.99 for 0-22kg and 5.99 for each additional 22kg
While the American delivery calculations look like this:
2.59 for the first 1kg and 1.99 per additional kg up to 20kg, then 1.79 per additional kg up to 35kg, then run the same calculations for each multiple of 35kg!
So each zone should be able to have it's own shipping calculation. There are about 7 zones, each with a different calculation, so the shipping should be flexible.
- Shipping date - the site should take a preferred delivery date that the customer asks for during checkout - so that items may be delivered when requested... Some of these dates may be months in advance!
- Customers should be able to put notes against the delivery.
- The site has to be multi-currency and multi-lingual, as they ship around the world. The currency CANNOT work on a multiplier, like the standard OSCommerce site - each language must have an individual price per product.
- We require a few extra reports integrated into the Backoffice - daily sales, catalogue signups, payment type, orders not shipped, along with requested shipping dates.
- There should be 3 types of marketing regions - Best seller, New products and Recommended products. Each of these is a list of 1 to 10 products. We should be able to put these regions on any of the pages we require, most likely the homepage, category list and the basket.
- There should be a facility for catalogue request.
- There should be a facility for customers to sign up to an email newsletter.
- Customers should be able to write a gift note against the order.
- There should be a facility to create Content-Managed pages that business users can edit.
- There should be a facility to edit Content-Managed areas on different pages. eg - the homepage will have a blurb on it that a business user can edit.
- You will migrate the existing customer's product and category data. As mentioned above, there are about 40 products and a dozen categories. Migration is pretty crude - looking at the current website and just copying the data over.
- We will mostly communicate by email. We are occassionally on MSN and Gtalk.
- We require DAILY status updates. If more that 3 days transpire without communication, we have the right to cancel the project.
- With these updates, we require access to a public URL, so that we can see and test the project as it's being built. This lets us see a realtime status of the project, so that we can flag up any problems as they occur.
- The deadline is quite tight - 10 days for you to complete it.
- We need to know what timezone you are in and the days of the week and the hours that you work, so that we know when you can be contacted.
- You will warranty your code for 30 days from handover - if we find a bug in that time, we expect it to be fixed, free of charge to us. Bugs are problems that are identified to be directly attributable to the development process. Not hardware bugs, or extra features! Just the code that you create for us. However, after 30 days, it's up to us to fix it, so we need to know your hourly rate that you would charge to fix items after this period has expired.
- We are looking for a reliable partner who can meet deadlines, quotes fair prices, and does good work.
- We may also be interested in using you for primary or secondary support for the site. This depends on how well our relationship works during this project.
- We have a few more sites coming up, so to be considered for them, we must have a good, working relationship.
- You will ONLY communicate directly to us. ANY attempt to communicate directly with our clients will result in a termination of our relationship and you will forfiet any payment outstanding.
- We will pay by escrow.
- We will release 50% of the escrow when the work has been completed.
- We will release the second 50% when 30 days have elapsed AND all outstanding bugs have been fixed.
- We 'own' the project and all code, once you've completed the work.
- We expect to be given all source code, psd's, documents, images, notes and anything at all that has to do with this project.
We're an e-Commerce development company with 8 years experience. We've worked on all sizes of sites, from tiny one-page stores, to huge multi-server stores. We have recently started getting more work that we can do, so we're looking for a few good people to build a relationship with, so that we can continue to grow our business.
We're honest and fair, and we know how hard it is to develop good sites. It's even harder to find good people to work with!
We don't mind where you live, as long as you have a strong command of written English.
We're located primarily in the UK, but do business in Europe, Canada and the USA too.
We've been so busy that we haven't had a chance to redesign our own site for over a year now! So when you go there, you'll just see a holding page: [url removed, login to view]
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1184 para este trabalho
Hi! We are a team of experienced programmers and we will be glad to help you! We guarantee that you will not regret if you will choose us! Please check PMB. Thanks!
We have worked upon a few zoomla websites successfully. I will get you a team which works only on your project. Let us know your comments. Regards Meena
Tekno-Create solutions is a growing IT concern with young and dynamic software engineers to finish the task in the stipulated period with a reasonable budget according to the client's needs.