1. Make the banner on the page rotate when a category or navigation link is clicked. Enable this banner to be flash.
2. Mouse over of small images on product listing pages should show the large image such as the way TM reveals a template image when you mouse over the small image. (This should be coded in such as way to be turned off or on).
3. Document where in the stylesheet the site background color can be changed and the category navigation background color.
4. In the admin interface - The tiny web editor should cache and not be loading a new instance each time a new category/product is created.
5. Make the header navigation link image swap. Another color of the same button will be shown when a user mouses over the link such as "Main page".
6. Make some changes to the way the product detail shows on the items.
7. See attached image for details.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $231 para este trabalho
instead ov image-swap (which requires preloading each reload) i would like to present well-organised css. I had worked with both (both could be presented for review).