We moved a live customised osCommerce site to a new server.
Now there are some small page layout problems. Some of these are possibly caused by different PHP and MySQL versions to the old server? Or perhaps site configuration settings need to be adjusted?
1. On the shopping cart page the headings "Quantity" and "remove" have slipped sideways
2. Logout button on righthand banner menu has slipped.
3. The progress line when making a payment has disappeared
4. The whole format has slipped to the left, so the "finished" button on the progress line, write aligned buttons on the main part of the page have drifted hard up against the right hand banner. The text right hand margin has also drifted sideways.
[login to view URL] clicking on "continue shopping" after having made a purchase, I'm taken to a secure page... is this right?
6. Log off page. the background to the right hand banner is missing.
7. Ditto on search page.
This is a heavily customised site, not just standard osCommerce, and we need the fixes done ASAP. Please only bid if you have real experience and you can start the work immediately and finish it quickly.