PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Context & Enviroment:
WE are a tourism service provider, and we specialise in organizing tours for south africans coming to Argentina. this project could be considered the first stage of fully automating our sales process, we are based in the argentina and our clients are based in South [url removed, login to view] specialise in custom tours, none of our packages are of the shelve, every packages is specifically design per client. we aim to in the near future to expland our website to accept online payments, but also to include value added services.
-oscommerce custom and unique template, some customization and checkout procedure
-refer to ¨website definition¨doc attached
Resources, Sources and files:
-Website definition (v.1)
Deadline & Project Schedule:
- Latest project start date 30/04/2007
- earliest project start date 29/04/2007
- deadline for project completion 15/05/2007
Budget & Cost:
-the maximum budget is $160
-the minimum budget is $100
Proof of your Skills (post details on PMB):
- please use the pmb to list previous similiar work or projects (GAF or non GAF projects)
- please provide as many as possible website links to previous work (live websites, demos etc)
- please attach a company profile or Cirricullum Vitae
- the project questions you ask help me assess your knowledge and skills
- 10% escrow payment before project starts
- 40% escrow payment at 50% project completion
- 50% escrow payment at project completion
- escrow payments will only be released the moment i am happy with the quality of the work.
Conditions & Terms:
- please make sure you read and understand this project brief
- all files must be submitted for quality inspection, before any additional payments will be made.
- no escrows payments will be released untill project is complete.
- a penalty of $75 per day will be deducted for late delivery after 2 days over promised finnish date.
- project communication will be done with email, MSN messenger (required) and skype (required).
How Bids are evaluated:
- no generic bids, you will not consider [url removed, login to view] you make some effort you stand a better chance!!
- no bids with "i am the man for the job, i am ready to start immidiately" will be considered.
- sellers that use THE PMB to ask questions and explain their understanding stand a better chance of winning.
- the more questions you ask the better, it shows your interest in completing the project successfully.
- GAF Gold members stand a better chance of winning
- bidders that do not leave atleast 1 PMB message will not be considered
BY BIDDING ON OR ACCEPTING THIS PROJECT YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!