User registration system for events... see below:
Users enter their data, then admins have system where they can assign who is coming to each event and produce various reports with it.
- Registration system – customers enter their data as registration fields – text, emails, numbers, etc.. Over 50 fields.
- Customer then pays for registration with PayPal (varying pricing)
- Info is then sent to customer, admins of site.
- Customer facing site needs basic but clean design.
- Admins have complex system to handle the data but admin area should be “idiot proof”
- Each customer can have their data assigned to various events by admin (so we know who is coming).
- Admin should be able to add events and years in back end to associate customers with.
- Then each event would show a list of customers coming to said event.
- Admins should be able to edit/delete customers as necessary
- Admin should be able to modify customer information and also add new customer records to system manually in easy way
- Admin should be able to sort customers by event, and various registration fields, as well as perform searches.
- Customer data should be exportable as PDF, CSV, XLS, word doc, PDF, etc.
- Event data should be exportable as same formats – this is extremely important and in a few ways – for example, CSV with all information, and simple word document, maybe with only a few fields for each customer.
- Data link for app developer (TBD)
- Relatively easy ability to modify customer data fields (i.e. add or subtract things they need to enter in future)
This is just a general scope, PMB for further discussion.