Looking for experienced, independent developer, with well-rounded IT skills, to perform upgrade/enhancement for PHI/MySQL websites and related back-office; Sales/Invoicing; and email broadcasting system which had been developed by a number of developers over past 7 years. No SEO work involved. Works is mainly website development, reports, data intelligence, maintenance and security
Position requires approx. 20 hours per week and could last indefinitely. 1/3 of work entails developing upgrade/enhancements to current codebase; 1/3 developing new code/routines, often integrating with 3rd party code; and 1/3 maintenance/support.
Applicant should be (A) Familiar with PHP 5.2 through 5.4, as we are currently upgrading from 5.2 to 5.4; (B) a believer in and is experienced in using/integration of 3rd party systems (i.e. rather than reinventing; take simple approaches towards solutions). The individual should be interested to understand our business and process, and not the type only interested in the IT.
Primary web site is [url removed, login to view], a travel/tourism industry online b2b community launched in 1999, which receives 3 million page views each month. Primary market is UK, followed by USA and Asia Pacific. Related sites include www.HotelResortInsider.com. We have 3 groups of freelance news editors in these markets, sourcing/writing the news for 6 different newswires which are broadcast daily to 400,000 subscribers from our system.
Please answer following questions:
• How do you keep current with IT development approaches and related systems?
• How are your English written and verbal skills?
• What are your normal working hours? Since UK is our primary market, when there are errors, it would normally be reported 8am-11am UK time (3am-6am EST). Would you be accessible?
• What is your experience working with W3C, CSS and similar?
• What is your experience setting up PHP application and/or data on Amazon AWS?
• What experience do you have with mobile and tablet apps?
• What’s your experience in working with community, social media, video, and mobile applications?
• What’s your experience with designing and coding for web and server security (provide examples)?
• How do you approach designing and coding to minimize database and server load; avoiding creation of large volume of temporary file, which may cause I/O slowdown?
• What’s your experience working with cloud computing (i.e. Amazon web services) for web or data server?
• How do you normally approach Alpha testing for changes in or new code?
• When presented with a new upgrade or enhancement assignment, what information do you generally request from requesting source?
• What are your server skills? To what degree do you consider yourself a Systems Administrator?
Please provide work experience which will demonstrate your PHP programming experience and skills and at least 2 references of companies you performed extensive PHP programming.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $14/hora para este trabalho
Dear we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [url removed, login to view] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [url removed, login to view] only after the [url removed, login to view] will give you best result with limited [url removed, login to view] Mais