Scope of work needed.
1. PHP review, troubleshooting, repair and creation.
2. Re-organization of website hierarchy in anticipation for growth.
I would like the person completing the work that I need everything functional for the search engines.
I need someone to go through the code on my website, review it and:
1. clean it up
2. Tie any loose ends up.
3. Really PIMP it out. For example, I have 3 forms on my website that use mime to send emails via the user’s pop email program. I think it would be better send the form locally from the web server to get better responses.
4. The websites structure is total crap and could be organized better. I would like you to review the site and optimize its hierarchy in anticipation for growth.
5. Suggest any needed area of change and implement changes (time permitting)
Website is apx 65 pages (most are just the same thing with different text in the body). I will provide you with ftp credentials to a test server where I will replicate my current site. So, you will have full access to the files there, or alternatively, I can provide a zip file to download which will include my entire site. Quite a few pages on my current site are just sitting on the root doing nothing as they have been built but do not have content or any links on them or to them currently. I would guess about 40 actual working pages. Most of which are very boring. See for yourself.
I am under the impression that everything should be at 7-8/10 as far as overall website health. I can provide you with my web logs (awstats) that give reports on http errors or whatever you think you need to get the job done.
Please include enough time in your bid to complete the above specific numbered tasks. Please let me know your hourly rates in case more time is needed to implement any approved enhancements recommended and accepted.
Thanks for your time and your bids!