Here are the specs.
PLR Site Backend
Membership site offering PLR packages that are just packages of articles.
Members log in on the homepage.
Sign Up Page
1. Integrated with Paypal IPN so users have instant access to members area.
2. Need to create username and password (username should be email)
3. Because the username is the email address, it should be stored in a file so I can send emails to them.
4. Payments should be set up as monthly subscriptions through paypal that are paid automatically each month.
1. Members should have access only to new content posted. Their access should last 30 days and only be renewed with successful Paypal subscription payment. Access should be denied if the subscription is cancelled or unpaid.
2. Members should see packages listed by date, followed by niche. It should also include the number of articles in package, total words in package and average word count per article.
3. When they click a package they should have the option to download all in .doc .txt .rtf form in a ZIP file.
4. They should also see snippets of each article (first 50 words) as they will be listed by title as well. They should have the option to download single article in .doc .txt .rtf form.
5. Users are allowed unlimited downloads of the content they have paid for
6. Members should only see PLR packages that have been added during their live subscription phase.
7. On login, members should also see the date their subscription began and expires (based on 30 day membership).
8. Please put "no doubt" in your bid so I know you read this.
1. Separate secret login area
2. East interface to upload the packages in .doc format in a .zip file. The form should also ask for number of articles in package, total words count, niche and average word count per article
3. The admin area should also have access to the list of email address collected on signup, the number of active memberships and the date they each began and expire.
Looking for a price and time frame. If you've done membership sites, PLR membership sites, or anything else similar, please show me a link on the PMB.
Thank you! Looking to get someone going ASAP on this! I need this completed within 5 days.