Scope of work:
Minimum html design. Mostly interested in working functions.
Registration of the user-client. User-client provides name, password (which is hashed and securely stored), username.
Registration of the user-company. User-company provides name, password, username, telephone, email, address, description.
User-client when logged in can view his profile. Profile page of the user-client includes a table with user-client requests. User-client can create/edit/delete requests.
Requests include these fields:
1) Name of request;
2) Description of request;
7) Telephone number;
9) User-client may also attach photos to the request.
User-client has the ability only to view his personal requests.
Second type of users is user-company. User-company has the ability to sort user-clients requests without being able to see personal data (username, telephone number, email). User-company has the ability to accept the request by clicking on the appropriate button (user-company has to supply a comment with this acceptance). When the request is accepted user-client gets a notification that request has been accepted. User-client can see which user-company has accepted the request, when, its’ comment. User-client then has a choice to decline this acceptance, or to approve this acceptance (in this case user-company receives personal details of this request – username, telephone number, email).
Profiles of user-clients are personal and are not available for public. Profiles of user-companies are public.
Profiles of user-companies include data provided by user-company during registration (can be edited when user-company is logged in). User-company profiles also include commentary section (where user-clients can leave comments and put rating (from 0-5)). This rating is also shown on the user-company profile.
When new user visits the main page he will see two links – 1) registration of the user-client 2)registration of the user-company
When user-client visits the main page he will see his requests in a table format.
When user-company visits the main page he will see user-clients’ requests which can be sorted according to deadline/price/location (A-z)/date posted.
Functionality which is essential:
1) Ability to create/delete/edit requests by user-clients
2) Ability to view/sort user-clients’ requests by user-companies
3) Ability to accept requests by user-companies
4) Notification system for user-clients when requests are accepted. Thus ability to view accepted requests.
5) Ability by user-clients to approve accepted requests (thus sending personal details to user-company)
6) Ability by user-client who had approved accepted requests to leave comments on the user-company profile and put rating
7) Ability of user-clients to register
8) Ability of user-companies to register
9) Administration is able to delete/ban user-clients and user-companies
10) User-client profile is personal
11) User-company profile is public
P.S. If you’re interested, please start your reply with words: I’M EPIC. We’re concerned about the quality of the product, so we want to be sure that you’ve read the description and requirements.