Looking for estimate on the following project:
Add to existing website:
1. Create logins with passwords for users - both candidates and employers.
2. For candidates create a screen where basic information is collected and then allow them to upload their resume or cut and paste their resume and then complete a questionnaire.
3. Allow ALL candidates (even non-registered) to do key word searches on posted jobs. If they find a job of interested they would click on button that would send us an email indicating which candidate is interested in which position. IF they were NOT REGISTERED they would be required to register including upload their resume or cut and paste their resume and then complete a questionnaire BEFORE we would be notified of their interest in the job.
4. For employers - ALL Employers must be registered to view resumes or post jobs. Would like to have a PayPal option to charge employers for job postings (this would not be active in the beginning but want to have the option available for a later time).
5. Want to be notified by email each time a registered employer logs in.
6. Registered employers would be able to post jobs - DO NOT want their contact information to be viewable.
7. Registered employers would be able to do key word search on resume database. The candidate personal information or contact information would NOT be viewable by employers. If an employer finds a candidate of interest, they would click a button that would send us the employer info as well as the info of the candidate of interest.
This is the basics of the project.