We would need to setup an shopping cart to be integrated with Paypal.
1. We will purchase an OSC template from [url removed, login to view]
2. We will register a domain and webhost
3. The freelancer will help me to upload the purchased OSC template onto the webhost (We will provide login and password)
4. The freelancer will help me to create the banner according to the logo that we will provide
5. The freelancer will help us to insert 1 product into the database and make sure the whole process works (from browsing until checkout with paypal)
6. Paypal payment method must be fully functional
7. Freelancer will help us to customize the shipping fee module - to allow me to give "FREE SHIPPING" or "FEDEX upgrade" of additional shipping fee of $[url removed, login to view] multiply WEIGHT_OF_ITEM
8. We will do a test and make payment within 3 days (via Paypal)
Please bid according to the complexity that you would imagine over this assignment - which should be relatively straightforward for whoever that is familiar with OSC.
Please take note of the following details:
1. We will purchase OSC template from alternative sources (with the price range of USD10-30) -feel free to propose as your value-added service
2. We have registered a domain, and webhost with hostmonster.com
3 - 5: As described above
6: We would prefer Paypal standard (payment on paypal site). Feel free to recommend alternative base on your professional experience
7: As described above, with more customization required
8: We will need 7 days of testing, instead of 3 days. We will also discussed on the warranty period, as well as further support man-hour charge after the warranty period.
New customization /contribution required:
A. As described above, the "FREE SHIPPING" or "FEDEX upgrade" feature
B. You will need to install the relevant contribution to allow listing of multiple preview photos for each product.
- Each of our product comes with 2-4 photos of different angle.
- When the visitor click on any of the preview photo, a browser pop up with AUTO-SIZE-ADJUSTED window should be in focus.
- For example, please refer to: http://aqmagic.com/product_info.php?cPath=49_96&products_id=264
C. To allow different photo for preview and enlarged version.
- This is to avoid presenting distorted preview photo as the size is shrink from a much larger photo.
- Instead, we would prefer to update 2 sets of photo of each product (e.g. One with size 300x300, the other with size 700x500)