DO NOT SEND COPY/PASTED MESSAGES OR A CLIP OF YOUR MARKETING MATERIAL. SEND LINK TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO WEBSITE (NOT INDIVIDUAL PAGES). THIS AND YOUR RATINGS WILL SPEAK FOR YOU. NO PLACEHOLDER BIDS.
This is not a hugely difficult project I have just chosen to spell out everything explicitly below.
Clean and Neat Coder/Webdesigner needed to create a simple and clean yet original,creative, and professional website.
Must have access to stock photos of professionals. The site must be cms based and have an admin control panel.
This is a thorough description of what is needed. Nothing more, nothing less.
The site will have the following pages:
3. Meet the team
4. Client Area (Log-In and Registration)
The registration page should have the following: First and Last Name, Username, Password (min. 4 characters), Verify Password, Email Address, Invoice Number (all fields are required) -- an email confirmation should be sent stating the username and password used to sign up with
The log-in page should ask for Username and Password (also a link for password retrieval) they have to just type in the email address or the username used when signing up and password should be sent to the email address used to sign up
5. Contact Us (Form)
The contact form should ask for First and Last Name (required), Email Address (required), Phone (not required but suggested), and Message
Here is what needs to be controlled with the CMS system through Admin Panel:
1. Home Page (Ability to add and format text on the front page)
2. Portfolio (Ability create portfolio categories (such as A, B, or C) and add items to each. Each item in the portfolio should have the ability to upload photo, type in link url, and project description for each item)
3. Meet the Team (Ability to upload photo, type in team member's name, and add information about the team member's area of expertise)
4. Contact Us (ability to type a brief introduction, then an inbox to check incoming messages from individuals who have filled out the form on the site. It should display all info submitted on the form along with the date/time the form was submitted).
5. Client area
We should be able to see client first and last name as well as username and invoice number (which we will manually put in)
We should be able to see client invoice, payments made my client (date, time, and amount), see materials they have submitted (including date and time of submission) and automatically respond by clicking respond and copy/pasting text or uploading document (we should be able to see all mail sent and received from each client).
Once in the client area:
Clients should be able to:
make payments (using paypal)
see status of their project
submit materials (both by copying and pasting in text box and by uploading documents) they should be able to see what they have submitted (date and time as well)