I posted a larger project before, but after considering the bids i realized that I only need some small things done.
The website([url removed, login to view]) sells cell phones. Each cell phone has a manufacturer, model number, condition, and service provider. The entire products catalog is already imported.
I need the following:
1. On the first page that users see, on the home page, there should be a display of the most common manufacturers (Motorola, Samsung, LG, Nokia)with a user option to see all of them when they click on a button. In addition, below that, there should be a display of the most common service provider logos (Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, T Mobile, Cingular, AT&T) with a button that the user clicks that allows them to see all of them. THIS IS THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY THAT THE LEFT INFOBOX OF THE PROJECT ALREADY HAS, I would just like it to be in the main section of the home page as well.
2. We need a page that has a definition of each condition. At the top it should say,
"All of our phones come with an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee and are guaranteed to work with the service provider in the phone’s description. The following is a description of each of the conditions:
New in box: Phone comes new in its original box with charger and owners manual.
Excellent: Phone has barely been used and may have some tiny marks on it.
Very Good: Phone is in near mint condition, but may have some wear and scratches.
Good: Phone has normal wear and has some scratches and marks.
Fair: Phone has wear, scratches, and marks on it."
When a product displays, it currently displays the condition. I want there to be a little link next to the condition that says, "What these conditions mean" that links to this page.
3. Fix the admin section so that I can define mainpage, define about us, conditions page, privacy page, shipping page. Right now those sections do not work. I believe they are related to FCKEditor.html.
4. The title of each page should say Cellular Country, not OSCMax.
5. We need a new, better logo that is not so pixilated.
6. We want a slogan underneath Cellular Country that says, "No Bull, Just Phones!"
7. Right now when you go to print out a packing slip, it gives you the following error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_orders_shipping_method() in /home/cellmor1/public_html/admin/[url removed, login to view] on line 113"
I don't have any shipping defined and the site is not yet functional, but I need that fixed if it in fact is a problem.
8. I need an explanation of how products are stocked, including what tables get modified when one more of an existing product is added, and what happens when one of the products is purchased(how stock is subtracted). I need this information because my product database resides in a different database on a different server. If you would like to do the datbase integration that is fine as well, but please consider the budget of the project and say if you will do the database integration as well in your bid. It is very simple because my database is very similar to the product database in OS Commerce.
Again, please state if your bid includes the database integration. It is very simple and I can do it, but I'd rather not if it could be done by someone else. Thanks!