This is a multi-phase project. You are bidding on the Phase 1 of this project. “Phase 1 – Project Summary” below has information about this project.
Phase 2 and Phase 3 will be adding functionality and integrating additional Custom written Modules and 3rd Party software. If you can deliver Phase 1 Successfully, reasonably on time, under budget, you will be awarded Phase 2 of this Project, and most probably Phase 3 as well, upon successful completion of Phase 2. We are looking for good dedicated folks that we can keep busy for the next several months or longer.
Once again, you are bidding on the Phase 1 of this project. The Project goes in Beta in the first week of November. We’ll keep the software in Beta until all the Phases are complete. We can discuss and agree upon the details at project start meeting(s).
On the other hand, you must have enough confidence in your abilities to be able to assess the Phase 1 of this Project and let us know if realistically this can be delivered by the beginning of November. If you don’t believe that this is possible by the beginning of November, let us know of a realistic time line for the completion of Phase 1. We will work with the right Developers to get this Project Launched with the most stable code base.
Keep your $$Rates reasonable. You are not going to make a lot of money from us, initially. But over the next few months you will make some decent money working with us. If some folks want to start as Part Time / Full Time from the beginning, let us know. You must be able to demonstrate your working skills.
Phase 1 - Project Summary:
(A Detailed Document will be provided to the final Candidate / Team.
1. Determine which Open Source / Community Software to use for this Project (phpizabi, Dolphin, PeopleAggregator, other). We’ll go with the most stable, customizable, and scaleable platform which will run on the LAMP stack.
2. Social Networking Community with Free and Paid Modules/Features
3. Multiple Classes/Levels of Membership (like [url removed, login to view])
4. Public / Private Profiles
5. Multiple Profiles for the same User (We will describe this later)
6. Members must be able to Create / Join / Delete / Moderate Groups
7. Groups will have Face book style permissions and more
8. Events Directory (Will be enhanced in Phase 2)
9. Classifieds (built-in or 3rd party)
10. Ad Server Integration (built-in or 3rd Party)
11. Store/eCommerce Integration (3rd Party)
12. Business Directory / Listings (built-in or 3rd Party)
13. Dating features integration (built-in or 3rd Party)
14. All Content will have Rating Features like Digg / Stumble Upon (Thumbs up/down)
15. Blogs / Forums / Live Chatrooms (Text/Audio/Video) (built-in or 3rd Party)
16. Flickr like Photo Albums and Feeds going out
17. Contests / Games (Flash, Ajax, other) – Users must be able to create contests and invite Friends / Group / Multiple Groups to Play / Participate in Contests
18. RSS Feeds for All Content / Ads / Classifieds / Events / Photos / Everything
19. Google Analytics Integration
20. Google Adsense Integration
21. Affiliate software Integration (built-in or 3rd Party)
23. Paypal / Payment Gateway / 3rd Party Payment Processor Integration - Multiple
24. Highly Scaleable Design (Individual Modules Must be able to run from other Servers under their own sub domains, even though we won’t start out that way)
25. Detailed / Heavy Documentation
If you are an Offshore Company that already has a Team in place that can deliver what we are looking for, at very reasonable rates, we’ll be interested in hearing from you. We are interested in long term partnerships. We have 3 more communities planned for release through out the next year. We would like to release 1 Community each quarter. We are also looking for Marketing Teams to Market our Communities as we release them.
Excellent - English speaking and writing skills are required.
We will own all the source code and any other modules. NDAs and other Legal Agreements will need to be signed by all parties involved.
We'd like to see your work. Send your projects / links / Graphics / Articles / Interface Designs, etc. in the PMB.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $261 for this job
I have read and understood the requirements and I am interested to do the work with you. I have the team and I assure you that you will get 100% satisfaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello! We are experts in social networking sites, we have developed many sites and we are ready to show you what we can do for you, if you are interested please let me know. Alex