This job is for a brand new SugarCRM site for Cruise Travel Agent that needs to be setup and I need a loyalty rewards program module. This system is purely to be used by office staff only, including redemption of points. There needs to be a very quick and simple interface for staff to search for any fields in any table.
Part 1 – SugarCRM setup
1. See attached word document for sample data that needs to be stored
a. Cruise information will be another table that can be managed from the backend and can contain details such as: SHIP NAME, CRUISE NUMBER, DESTINATION. Cabin Type will be another table.
b. Bookings (orders/purchases) made will need to be recorded
c. Group leader for a booking means that he/she is the main contact so staff can search for the bookings easier.
2. With regards to the third image attached in the word document, these are marketing information that needs to be linked to each user.
3. When bookings or searches are made any field should have AJAX lookup to autocomplete customer information retrieved from database
Part 2 – Loyalty Points
1. Allocates specific amount of points based on their purchase (table lookup)
2. Keeps a statement of customers' points with each entry having expiry date
3. Allows admin to cancel points or "use" points to redeem "items"
4. Points need to be stored when a booking is entered and each entry will have an expiry date. Admin will be able to void or manually add points to a user. Redemption of points will be done by staff only, for example, each point transaction will have a status of active, expired, redeemed, cancelled, etc.
5. Staff should be able to load up a statement of all of user's points transactions and be able to reverse it
6. Points scale: Please see attached picture for an example of membership points, it is based on the Destination and Cabin Type when the booking is entered.
a. Row 3-4 shows the points modification for different cabin types, needs to be customisable
b. Row 6-9 shows points earned for different destinations, the number of nights needs to be customisable
c. Row 11-15 shows redemption options, needs to be customisable
d. Points that are credited/used should not be linked to these tables as they can be changed at any time and should not change older records.
7. As you can see from the Word document, table 3 is the loyalty points statement and table 2 can also be part of table 3 if a filter is implemented. table 1 and 4 are marking information .
Please provide a fixed quote with duration needed for completed product. Budget is limited but the winning bidder completing the job may also be given the next phase of the project to implement more modules in the near future. Bidder should also make consideration for minor changes to these requirements.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $2046 for this job
Hello, I've gone thorough the requirement and understood. Confident about timeframe and budget. can start Immediately. Looking for your reply to move forward. Thank you