Concept: Free business audio/video, categorized & curated. YouTube videos, SoundCloud audio, and other publicly available embedded audio can be used initially. Original/exclusive content and streaming audio can be added in the future.
Competition: YouTube doesn't even have a Business category. [url removed, login to view] has limited free content. iTunes has podcasts, but no good aggregation of them.
1. Affiliate marketing of speakers' products -- direct where possible, ClickBank/JVZoo, Amazon, etc., for backfill.
2. YouTube partner for original content (Google Hangout interviews, etc.)
3. Premium features (future)
4. Featured speaker (future)
5. Speakers bureau (future)
1. Built on WordPress.
2. Main page is blog-like, featuring latest posts.
3. Speakers are like Categories -- possibly use Categories, or possibly custom taxonomy.
4. Tags are Topics -- they will be carefully curated.
5. Posts should be able to be tied to a speaker (or speakers, if multiple). Again, this could be done with Categories or a custom taxonomy.
6. Each speaker will have a list of current promos tied to them -- ads for their latest products. This should be HTML code, in order to support a variety of formats.
7. Posts will show a random promo for the associated speaker prominently in the post.
8. Speaker pages will show a bio, photo, recent posts and one promo.
9. RSS feeds for each topic (tag) and speaker (category?)
10. Link to convert YouTube to MP3 (best site TBD)
1. All content entered by editors.
2. Affiliate marketing will be only monetization.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $698 for this job
We are expert in designing and [url removed, login to view] have seen the proejct [url removed, login to view] can do it. Please have a look at below link. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://chri Mais