Design logos and graphic elements for a 30 page eCommerce/Account Management site. Design graphic elements to be used for printed materials (company brochure, sales materials, etc.). Apply graphic elements, stylesheets, etc. to an existing html mockup website. Graphics files, stylesheets, etc. should be in a common format so a web developer could easily incorporate them into the actual live site. Please include samples of previous related work.
Design, develop, and test a 30 page data-driven eCommerce/Account Management site. A detailed html mockup of the site already exists. The work for this project would entail building a live working site from the mockup. Upon contract award, I will share the html mockup. Details are as follows.
- Support multi-level login capability
- Support typical product catalog/shopping cart/checkout/Credit Card processing/wish list functionality
- May integrate site with existing shopping cart as long as detailed requirements are met
- Import from csv, enter and edit products, categories, product details, pictures, etc.
- Users can create a wish list that other users can view and purchase
- Create data file of orders to be electronically transmitted to third party
- Create data file of transaction history to be downloaded in csv format
- Prefer site to be developed in PHP, but not a requirement
- Support typical user profile entry and editing - name, email, password
You can bid on either project individually or both projects together. If bidding on both projects, please indicate cost for each portion. Prefer to work with local company, but not a requirement. Bids will be evaluated primarily on cost and your capabilities/experience. Bids that are not specific to these project requirements will not be considered. Contact information for past clients would be helpful.