Here are the project details:
1. The new site should have the look, feel, functionality and copy write of a [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] hybrid. Go over these sites in detail to understand what this will entail.
2. The backend of the site will contain our courses and exams, and should function exactly like the one at [url removed, login to view] (username:dmbagg pw:23932393). Go through this course in detail to see what this will entail.
3. The user interaction with the website from the user's perspective should flow as follows:
A. New User => user visits website --> user browses website then chooses course --> user enters username and password he/she wants to use to access course in future --> user enters credit card info (we will user either paypal pro or [url removed, login to view] for merchant account) --> credit card is authorized and user is directed to login screen --> user enters username and password --> user is directed to appropriate course homepage.
B. Current User => user visits site --> user enters username and password into login section of website homepage --> user is directed to appropriate course homepage.
4. It should be easy to add courses and associated exams to the backend via a web interface and/or an upload of a .csv, .xls, or other data file.
5. The site should be done in xhtml/css/php w/a mysql backend and include SEO. Your bid should be for the development of the entire site and your delivery time frame should reflect the amount of work that this will entail.
6. Payment will work as follows(this is non-negotiable - we have dealt with too many flakes on this project already to pay any upfront money or deposit any money in escrow before the project is 1/2 completed. Basically you need to prove yourself to us before we pay you):
A. Completion of the website front end = 1/2 payment deposited in GAF escrow account;
B. Completion of the website backend = full payment deposited in GAF escrow account;
C. Delivery of fully functional website that meets the above requirements = full payment is released from GAF escrow account.
In order to prove your capabilities please design a homepage and a course page similar to http://www.petersons.com and http://www.petersons.com/testprep/default.asp?id=877&path=ug.pft.sat
Additionally, design the course lesson homepage similar to the course homepage at http://lsat.i2k.in, using the colors of http://www.petersons.com .
53 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3403 para este trabalho
We are very interested in your project. Please contact us to discuss the project further. Thank you, Encodedart, Inc – a Canadian Solution Provider Company.
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?