Payment Terms: Escrow only. We put 100 % into escrow. 50 % is released once Design is accepted, and remaining 50 % once we received and verified the Coded Layout.
Timeframe: You name us the time frame you take for this project.
Project Short Info:
Budget: US$ 100,--
Info: We regularly outsource those projects and already work with companies we are happy with. So if we are happy with you, we post projects explicitly for you. We usually pay US$ 100,-- for this work, as all is well prepared. The first couple of times might be more work to get to know our system and how we work.
But some rules:
- We will not keep asking, if u are ready, we expect that you keep us updated.
- If there is any reason that delays it, you have to tell us or give us feedback. Not once the time is over and we expected it to be ready but isn't.
- We only count the time where the work is on your end. Sometimes it takes days to weeks until we have the final feedback of the customer to continue with the coding part. So this is of coures our delay.
Basically what I want to mention here is, if we agree you need 2 days for a design, we won't wait a week for it but cancel the project.
As the parts are all not so many work we usually expect 1-2 days for a design, and 1-2 days for the coding part.
Please quote for following:
- A "quality" CMS capable design according to our guidelines. You receive information about the customer and do a design accordingly.
- A 2nd design if the customer isn't happy with the first one or adjustments on the first design.
- Once the design is approved, you do the coding of the design.
- As it's part of our CMS you will have to adjust quite some CSS to match the full page layout.
- NO Content needs to be added but you see our Demo Page with your layout (adjusting one file) and have to adjust CSS to match your design.
Bid's maximum is 100 US$ or less. It's a trial project to get to know you, as we usually keep choosing the same people on GAF with same pricing until we need to extend.
Additional Information about the Template:
- We have a WIKI which describes more in depth what to take care of.
- The WIKI also explains the technical details
- Of course we are here to answer your questions - as I am sure there might be some.
Basically you get a demo-template from us, consisting of the main [url removed, login to view] file, and a CSS file.
So most of the things are placed right there. Usually no coding is necessary, as menues and everything
is all prepared and can be changed by using CSS.
- XHTML Strict Code (we won't accept the code if it's not XHTML strict validated).
- no Tables, only CSS
- Compatible to major browsers, IE 6+, FF 2+, Safari
- Understand PHP (even you don't need to code, you should understand what's there).
- Accept escrow.
- good english communication, non pushing if delays happen after the design is done.
A Plus (please let us know if you have knowledge about any):
- GIT Version Control
- Some German language knowledge.
To see the design working you have to upload it to our servers, either using GIT to push, or FTP to upload.
So the template we send you won't work locally. But you have access to our test environment either by GIT or FTP.
We use our own ticketsystem for tracking and giving feedback/discussions.
Please supply only your best references of designs you have done in CSS/XHTML, so we can see the quality of your work. Please don't supply hundrets of links where most are outdated.
So please with the quote supply following:
- Example Designs
- Example Live Webpages that are XHTML strict and CSS driven and done by you.
Uppon request we send you some sample links that you see what we are asking about.
If you want to see the template files upfront, just let me know and we can also provide that.
So you can see the scope of your work.
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $91 para esse trabalho
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.