I have an existing car sales website that requires a major design make-over, SEO and some functionality improvement. The site's been developed fairly simple and I would like to upgrade it to incorporate latest design trends.
IMPORTANT: In relation to design, the primary objective is to shift from current design structure and develop a fresh NEW look and feel for my site BUT keeping the current navigation flow and how information is available. Previous work of all winning bidders will be carefully examined before a final decision is made and hence it is important the design stands out. Bandwidth is a major factor and the design has to cater for MINIMUM bandwidth usage and faster loading time.(a very small component of flash would be ideal but not essential)
At this stage, design,SEO and some backend work is required. Work performed by the winning bidder will be closely analysed and depending on the outcome, MORE WORK will be awarded with possible signup as a partner for Implementation and Support and expansion into other vertical markets by developing similar sites.
3 main areas of work have been identified:
1) Firstly,Site requires the following:
- Expert SEO
- Link building
2) Require some programming to be done on the backend -in relation to CMS (integrate with Joomla or other easy-to-use CMS), some work required on backend user, Advertisement and banner management modules(currently present but would ideally prefer more data capture and reporting and open for new ideas) and other misc back-end functionality.
3)Design in the following areas:
- Home page which comprises of car selection dropdowns. Top and side navigation complete with new funky icons/graphic gifs etc..
- Car Search display pages and Internal Ad Details page , Other pages (approx 14-18 different types) on the site to share 'common' baseline design. These pages vary and are a mix of static and dynamic pages that display directory tables, comparision reports, detailed info on cars and search listing etc.
- User and Car dealership Signup pages and design for their respective internal member account pages.
- General static pages displaying info uploaded by content admin
I expect this to be done in 3-4 weeks max. Thanks and pls PM me should you have any queries.