I have a website that I am looking to have redesigned. I want to change the look and feel and add some functionality to the existing php pages.
Before bidding please check out the site, workmyplan dot com, and regsiter. It is a free site relying on ad revenues. you can't really understand what you are bidding on if you haven't at least visited the site. Also, as I want to keep the existing functionality you must be comfortable you can do this.
1. Redo the layout to give Google Adwords more prominence (perhaps right side versus the bottom where it is now) than now and make the look and feel brighter and cleaner.
2. The ability for users to make their goals public so that others can see them. I would like a feature where user could browse the goalplans of others (but not edit) with similar goals ie if they choose to share them.
3. A users page that would contain these public goals like 43 things has (43 things dot com)
4. The ability to comment on others goals like 43 things allows you to do (or does any blog) on users public page.
5. fix: in existing code completed goals still show in upcoming goals section and task email reminders still go out. fix so that when a goal is completed all tasks are completed.
6. a cron job to cull users and their goals from the database who haven't logged in for a certain period of time.
7. make the acceptance/verification link shorter so that it doesn't get broken up in verification email. this is a common problem that tinyurl dot com exists to solve, as an example.
8. birthdays/annual events need a task option for one specific recurring day.
please reference having read these requirements and visited the site in your bid.