I am midway through creating a website for my business. My home page consists of links to each service:
- Photo retouching (user uploads photos, i retouch and send back to them/mail back to them)
- Photo repair (user sends photos, i repair, print and mail back to them)
- Photo printing and enlargements (user uploads several photos, selects sizes for each print, and type (e.g gloss, or canvas, I print and mail)
- Gift printing(mugs, t-shirts etc, user uploads photo/photos, selects gift for each photo)
-Special pixal art service* (this is main feature, customer sends photo, selects a style from my gallery and print option, I turn it into artwork, print and mail back)
Ok this is what I am looking for currently. Note I want to be able to expand the site.
1) Contact us page where user can upload a few image atttachments and comments- this will be sent to my email.
2) Setting up online printstore (not just standard where user uploads and selects size), I need:
a. users can register and log on
b. after logging in, they enter a shopping cart facility, select the service, for example they what 'pixal art' and 'gift printing'
c. they move onto the next step of uploading their pictures
d. they assign each uploaded photo a product or style of art from my catalogue (e.g mug, cap etc, or pixal art style), (i also want them to be able to select different print sizes etc too)
e. remember I want the user to be able to select from any of my services mentioned at begining of post and I need the shopping facility to be integrated into the look of my website. ALso upload needs to be visual, not too bland)
f. they proceed to pay with paypal (will incorporate credit card facilities later on).
For the shopping cart facility (I liked magento, and I think it may be usefull, but we can discuss if you feel another facility is better- i just like the administration of magento.
Please feel free to ask any questions if you need clarification.