I need some urgent work done on my hosting website. It was built using CKGOLD script,
Then had a make over a few months ago. I use WHMCS for my billing system, I had this
upgraded to ver 5 a couple of weeks ago by the WHMCS team. then had whmcs intergrated
into my main site by another business.
it looks great but there is a few glitches, I emailed the people who did this and they
fixed some of them, but said other stuff, they didn't touch.
1. There is no link in the client area menu to let the user LOGOUT.
2. the areas where you log in. the REMEMBER ME text next to check box is just visible.
also in all other areas with a white background the text is white or just readable.
3. when you purchase hosting and get to checkout it says new customer or EXISTING CUSTOMER.
When you try to login it says invalid username or password. I have tested this 100 times. smile.
I have found that if i have whmcs admin up. this login appears to work when logging in as a user.
[url removed, login to view] you do get logged in. and confirm the purchase, it comes up like it is going to paypal
and then redirects to the search page results within my site.
5. Yesterday I installed a WHMCS add on, called WHMCS CMS, but now find there is no portal
area for my clients.
6. on the affiliate page, i would like 4 different sized images for server. and tables with the
code in, similar to Freelance Affiliate [url removed, login to view] do NOT bid on this project if you haven't
got the skills.
Thanks for your help Regards Patrick Brannigan