Here's the todo list. It's a WordPress site with WooCommerce.
Timeframe and good communication are critical in this project.
1. If you go here: [url removed, login to view]
Click any tickbox on the right sidebar, the URL will change with values in querystring.
Click back to "Shop" in the main menu, the values are lost.
I need you to use preg_replace() or any similar technique in order to retain that querystring values, for all links clicked thereafter by the user.
Someone have done this three days ago by using a plugin WP_SESSIONS.
It works perfect for registered users, but when the user is not logged in it does not work at all. You can disable that after you've done it working obviously
Please read and check this various times, and make sure you test it loggedin/logged out to see the difference.
2. Reset button not working.
3. If have multiple selections I am unable to ever remove the last selection.
4. Still need all filters options to show even if not applicable to selected food category.
5. Some products doesn't show in the categories, like /product-category/ingredients/oils-vinegar/
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $187 nesse trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
We are 15+ people in team having more than 7 years experiences with web development .we are running our small company . just give us chance you will be happy with our services.
We have sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [login to view URL]