We have started making our website which will be launching early next year. We're looking for a qualified person to complete a number of changes that we have yet to make. Below you'll find a list of the specific changes that we need done. Please only apply for this job if you speak fluent English and you're certain you can do everything we've asked for.
- Background scaling and fitting nicely.
- Double line and extra spacing at the bottom removed from all pages.
- Active tab needs colouring fixed.
- Description tab changed to "What's To Love".
- Reviews tab changed to "Have Your Say" and moved to be the last tab.
- Extra tab added called "The How To".
- Extra tab added called "Word To The Wise".
- Section added under the tabs section for related products called "The Extras".
- Need the thumbnails of products to be smaller (200x200px instead of 450x450).
- When adding a product to a page there's a notification that pops up, want the green section of it changed to match the red that it's with.
All of the above tabs needs to be easily edited via the specific product pages.
- Need the (1) removed completely from the categories.
- Need the category titles centered under the pictures.
- Need the categories themselves centered on the page.
- Need the "SHOP" at the top of the page removed.
- Make the cart page more legible (currently it's a bit all over the place). Perhaps adding a small red border to the cart table (open to suggestions).
- When calculating shipping costs there's a notification that pops up, want the blue section of it changed to match the red that it's with.
Menu / Other Pages:
- Need a blog page so we can do blog posts that also needs to be linked to the menu.
- Need an about page that also needs to be linked to the menu.
- Need a contact page / form (want general contact info on the left and a form they can submit that will email us on the right) that also needs to be linked to the menu.
- Need a mailing list option added to my account, defaulting to yes / on.
Our website uses Wordpress and WooCommerce so we will be seeking someone who is experienced with both to work with us on completing this project.
If you need to see the website for reference you can visit it here:
[url removed, login to view]
We are able to provide more information on the changes if required. For example screenshots that show exactly what we're talking about and such.
Looking forward to working with the winner of this project.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $213 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello there. Wordpress dev expert ready to help you withchanges. I have more 200 good reviews, so all will be done on highest level. Please, do not award project until we will clear details.
Hello, I checked your require and I can make it for you. Please discuss with me to can start it soon. I had done a lot of wordpress site so I can give you link if you want. Wait your reply. Thanks