Please read all of this before bidding. Also, I need this work to begin today (immediately) and completed today. Don't bid unless you can immediately start working.
Unless, you are very familiar with WordPress, WordPress themes and woocommerce, please don't bid. All these issues are minor and should be easy fixes for those experienced. These will be difficult fixes for those not experienced (and you'll end up spending a lot of time and wanting more money which I don't have). I'm already over budget on this project so I don't have a lot money to spend. Don't bid on this unless you know what you're doing and you're experienced and can fix these issues quickly. My budget is $30-$50 firm. Don't bid if your bid is over $50 (don't waste your time or mine). The winner of the bid will be the lowest bid with the most experience.
I have a RESPONSIVE wordpress, woocommerce theme with multiple CSS display issues. The site displays fine on large resolutions, however there are issues that need to be corrected for 1024x768, 800x600 and mobile.
1. The theme uses "Aqua Page Builder". In one section, there are three columns with the linked square banners. In the mobile version (iPhone), the right side of the image is cut off. The image dimensions need to shrink to fit the screen.
2. In the theme, the logo was originally to the left of the main navigation. the client wanted it moved to above the navigation. I put a 1px x 1px spacer to make the logo go away. In the smaller resolutions (1024x768, 800x600), the navigation is not centered as it should be. Also when you scroll down, a "fixed" navigation appears. The client would like the logo to appear on the left of the menu on this fixed navigation (and not appear when the fixed navigation is not present). This is going to take some css skill because the fixed navigation pulls its content from the non fixed navigation. (@media only screen and....display:none)
3. There is a shopping cart that shows the number of products and the price. The text is black. This needs to be changed to white because it blends in with the black background of the navigation bar.
4. In smaller desktop resolutioins (1024x768, 800x600), you have to scroll left and right. I need the entire site to shrink to fit the resoluion. (I imagine a #wrapper needs to be added).
5. On the product detail page, lightbox opens the alternate gallery images of the product. I don't want the images to open in lightbox. Instead, I would like when the visitor clicks the alternate image, the main image changes (and no lightbox. Lightbox creates problems on the mobile devices so I would like it not enabled.).
6. There is a main slider on the homepage. On mobile devices, it shrinks to the size of the screen which makes most of the words not legible. I would like this slider not to display (display:none;) on mobile devices. (I also will need to know exactly what to change in the CSS just in case the client changes their mine and wants it displayed.
7. After a client adds and item to the shopping cart, they are immediately directed to the shopping cart. I need a "continue shopping" button added which takes them back to the store (woocommerce).
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $50 para este trabalho
===== Go through all 7 points .. Give me link of your website , We charged 50% upfront to begin work according our policy . Tom Grey ( fast five Designers uk ) ============