**QuickBooks to CRM System (Access based) integration module**
We would like the developer to write an application that will handle the integration between an exist CRM(customer relationship management) application (written in Access) and QuickBooks.
The data will be stored in the Access database and there will need some modification made to the existing forms of the CRM application to handle the integration between the two and the presentation of the data.
Summary of the work to be completed is:
1. Systems integration:
- Sync (bi-directional) of Customer records between CRM and QuickBooks.
- Update of Transaction History summary information about Invoices, Sales Receipts, Adjustment Notes billed and payments made.
2. Presentation of the data in the CRM system, modification to existing forms.
3. Log table to capture integration errors and track updates.
A more detailed requirements document is attached. We would like to hear if the developer has suggestions to improvements that could be made to the design. Previous experience with the QuickBooks SDK is welcome but not essential.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).