I need a solution to the following problem.....
1. I use Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional to create PDFs.
2. I then use Adobe Encore to create a Video DVD AND use the Encore Option to 'Include a Folder' (which copies the folder
content to the DVD root - so I can add files for a PC with DVD.
3. The PDFs are distributed on DVD.
The final PDF location (sample names) are
DVDdrive\PDFDIR\[url removed, login to view]
The final location of the link target will be
DVDdrive\TS_Video\[url removed, login to view]
4. I cannot control the names Encore assigns to the video DVD files.I cannot change DVD/dir layout. They are generated by Encore at DVD burn time.
5. Acrobat Pro links do not allow manual editing of the "URL". So I cannot enter "..\TS-Video\[url removed, login to view]"
6. I can make the links work IF I include a second copy of [url removed, login to view] and place it in the PDFDir folder (so that Adobe can "see" it during the PDF Link creation step).
7. I do not have space to include 2 copies of the same VOB file(s).
1) Script and/or whatever other code is needed to allow me to implement links (as described) when I create PDFs
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Adobe Acrobat 6.0
Others (eg Mac) if possible.