This program allows the user to select a PDF file, and then launches Acrobat and opens the file as follows:
(1) Assume Acrobat 5 or 6 is installed on the computer.
(2) Programming language is C#.
(3) Clicking "File" and then "Open" allows the user to browse to and select a PDF file.
(4) Upon selecting the PDF file, the program launches Acrobat using the Acrobat type library ([url removed, login to view]) via COM Interop, and opens the selected PDF file within Acrobat.
(5) The Acrobat and AcroLaunch windows are arranged as follows: (a) the Acrobat window extends from the top to the bottom of a 1280x1024 screen, and from the left edge of the screen to 900 pixels from the left; (b) the AcroLaunch window extends from the top to the bottom of the screen, and from the right edge of the Acrobat window to the right edge of the screen.
(6) The Acrobat display of the PDF files is set to full-page with thumbnails.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).