This one will be easy if you are familiar with Word and Access VBA programming and the merge features.
Need to add 2 functions and 2 features to a database...create them as standalone functions and we will take it from there.
1) add an MS Word envelope merge function push button from Access
2) add an MS Word merge function for letters-- push button from Access both of these will be based on "if" conditions in the database (if certain field in another table are met). Merges all the first or last name into one big file.
features: 1) choose between first and last name in the merge
2) message box if there are duplicate being sent.
Must maintain compatibility with MS Word/Access 97-2003 and error free.
Thanks for bidding!
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).