We require to make 500-700 pictures based on stories. Each picture dominantly says some portion of the story. The pictures are to be made in Adobe photoshop.
The look and feel of the pictures would largely be Japanese. For that we will upload Japanese pictures on our website for you to download and use to make the looks Japanese based. You would be free to use other pictures provided it doesnt spoil the Japanese tastes.
We are NOT expecting you to make new pictures. We are expecting you to use ready made pictures and then mix them artistically to get the message of the story out clearly.
You will be in discussion with us to understand and discuss with us the pictures that you would be making. We are also open to changing the stories a bit to suit the pictures you can make. We expect the bidder to be interactive and cooperative and flexible during the whole project.
You should indicate
1) What is the speed with which you can make the pictures so that we can complete all the pictures in the fastest way.
2) Your past work
3) If you have a team, do let us know.
4) Your bid for 500 pictures which we will proportionaly scale for the actual no that you make.
The pictures should print good both in BLACK and WHITE print, and in COLOR.
The focus of the pictures is to illustrate the story of Japanese Kanji characters as imagined by an author.
For samples please see
[[url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
For Each story a directory picture/StoryXYZ
with the following in the directory:
a) Main Adobe photoshop .psd file of the picture
b) Store Black and white pictures image in .gif/.jpg
c) Sub pictures used in the the pictures as .gif/.jpg in large and small sizes, so that our program can use it to create special effects like "when mouse is on the Japanese character the relavant portion can be enlarged. (if you have any other better method please advice.)
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.