Must be able to block top 20 keyloggers found in Google:
- Does not use signature base
- Protection against clipboad capturing
- Protection against keystroke capturing
- Protection against windows text capturing
- Protection against screen capturing
- Keep an allow/block list as a file in the user's Application Data directory. Automatically allow Authenticode-verified programs. Ask user whether to allow/block the program if a program is not signed
We are very excited about the project and would like to move as quickly as possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).