We have a website template that we use to create proposals for our clients. We would like someone to write an application that will allow us to turn that website into a printable PDF. There are currently 22 pages on the site. Shouldn't be hard for an experienced coder.
Here is what you'll need to know:
1. The page names will always stay the same
2. The content and images on some pages will change
3. We do have a copy of Adobe Acrobat on the computer we want to do this on
4. We already have the ability to press print and print to a pdf file. Basically we want to do this for the whole site so it will all be on 1 PDF.
5. The site will need to be in a particular order, and have page breaks to allow for printability
6. Each printable page should have the same background
I think the easiest way to do this would be to put some sort of code in the website on each page at the beginning and end of the data we want to pull. Then setup a template background that this data can sit on top of. Then have it pull the data and create a .pdf
I am sure I am making it sound harder than it really is. I think an experienced code would have no problem doing this.
Here is the website (remove c's) [url removed, login to view]