I need a web page written in classic asp..
It must do the follwoing things
1. create a directory
2. create a new website in IIS using the directory as root
3. create a virtual directory in the IIS default ftp site
4. add a DNS entry inlcuding various records such as MX and A
5. create a User account and add permission to the directory in created in step one.
6. add pop3 domain and email alias to the IIS pop3 service.
this must work in windows 2003, IIS 6
Thats it :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2003, IIS 6