**[url removed, login to view] 2.0 forums user interface.**
Use of one of the existing [url removed, login to view] 2.0 Forums backend code is desirable. This will be on a high visibility web site. Simply recompiling 1.1 code will not be acceptable as this will not provide a quality upgrade path to .NET 3.0.
The user interface will include several [url removed, login to view] 2.0 web parts these separate web
**_Parts will provide the ability to:_**
* list the available forums with descriptions
* lists threads in a selected forum
* display the post that is selected in part #2
* allow users to reply, create etc
* allow the creation of forums
* allow users to view a thread view
* In the end product there should be a complete forum system allowing users to post, reply, read, search, and edit. Administrators should be able to add and remove forums should allow moderation.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] using C# code behind in seperate files