1) Add an e-mail checkbox (selection) for notification
2) Add a column with names from a db that populates on the "DECS" and "EPR/OPR" page.
3) Add an expander to the "comments" column to hide it on the "Search" page. Can be opened or closed once selected.
4) Make a drop down selection which comes from names from the db. It should update item #3.
5) Add a "delete" feature to the Doc tracker page. Should be able to delete the old record(s).
6) Record an IP address from client on Doc tracker page.
7) When the “Suspense Date?? is changed add an automatic update in the comments/log to say: “Suspense date corrected?? on the "Actions" page.
8) Add a server or client alert to advise the user they must enter something in the “Comments?? text area.
9) Add a delete record feature under the "Admin" frame.
10) Add an archiving feature for select records over 90 days old.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Pure ASP project will run on IIS with XPPro IE6 clients.