I would like to have a program (.exe) that does the following:
1. automatic connect to POP3 mailbox
2. download attachment(s) of e-mail
3. Saves attachments to local PC (folder)
4. After succesfull saving, delete e-mail in mailbox
It NEEDS to be running as a Win2K/XP/2K3-service!!
Following settings need to customisable :
- interval of connection to POP3 mailbox (in minutes)
- Mail-server, port, login-name and password
- choose name of attachment(s) or all attachments
- choose type of file of attachment (file extension)
- renamig/prefix when saving downloaded attachment
- specify folder where downloaded attachment will be saved
- option: delete or keep e-mail in mailbox
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Demo on your webserver full and working. Daily or weekly updates on work progress.
Windows 2000 & XP