This program must be able to do the following:
* Begin at 4:30pm every weekday
* Open and select the contents of a received email from Gmail
* Open and log into a web based email client at [url removed, login to view]
* Select the 'Mailbox' function
* Select 'New Message'
* Select 'Add Recipients'
* Check 'Send' box
* Select 'OK'
* Select 'Subject' field and fill with the word 'Closes'
* Select 'Message' field and fill with selection from original message
* Select 'Send'
* This program may be written to operate under Windows XP Professional or Ubuntu Linux
The reason this is so complicated is that the recipient is in prison and can only receive messages through a web based platform. Unfortunately, a mail server cannot be accessed directly.