I'm looking for a script (php) where users bet fantasy money on various events (mostly sports). Is it possible to integrate actual odds from a real betting site rather than having fixed odds?
A further development is that it should be possible for players to build syndicates where teams are built and each team member bids on the same event.
Each player has a set amount when setting up his account with the option to borrow money from the bank as soon as he reaches zero. This will need to be paid back. Is it possible to do this automatically? That when a player has a loan open from the bank an amount (in %) in deleting should he win and event?
Each bet should also include a small charge (in %) for placing the bet. And the payout (automatic) should occur within 12 hours after the event has happened. Betting should not be possible as soon as the event starts.
An admin panel should be available for:
1. Adding/deleting money to/from accounts for loans etc
2. Deleting accounts
3. adding/deleting events.
User accounts should include:
2. amount of cash
3. amount of current loan
4. winning per event
5. total winnings in a given period.
6. Option to set up and join a syndicate/team
My knowledge of php and mysql are limited. So a script which more or less installs itself would be appreciated!!!!
Also it should be possible to add graphics and make it a little more "appealing" to the players. Are skins possible?
1) Complete and fully-functional source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).