2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition (depending on the nature of the deliverables)
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)Provide a progamme to visit and send back the odds from listed online bookmakers (list provided..approx 15 to 20).
5) I need to be able to type in the sporting event(sport,day,time,place etc) and the bot gives
the odds from these sites for the 2 or 3 possible outcomes. ie a)team/player A to win; bteam/player B to win; and c) a Draw
6) I need all these possible outcome odds and I need the best odds in each category a,b and c highlighted.
7) These best odds need to be converted into percentages...conversion table provided.
8) The percentages from these best odds need to be added together (ie team/playerAwin % +team/playerBwin % + Draw %)
That is the project...please ask if you need any further clarification.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Needs to run on Windows XP