In our application, we have a localized 3rd party app to view and control printing of our HTML reports.
This was written in VB 6.0 and needs to be updated and have a couple of modifications:
(1) the margins need to be set to left and right .25, top and bottom .5
(2) Background images need to be set to print
(3) The header and footer should be set based on the content of the file. We'll create arbitrary headers and footers:
The rule set will be as follows:
The text can also include page *X of *Y in which case the standard page 1 of 5 processing should work. Similarly, *DATE and *TIME should fill in the current date and time.
The old version of the Report Viewer is included.
The deliverables include:
An executable version; an ocx version and the source code
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 Pro and higher